Let’s lead happier, healthier lives within and beyond the workplace
Welcome to Humanomics. Servicing Sydney, Newcastle, the Mid North Coast and all surrounding areas of NSW, we provide holistic occupational health services and assessments tailored to your workers’ needs.
Our mission? To make occupational health management simple. With a passionate team of health professionals and a network of trusted clinics, Humanomics helps businesses to comply with statutory obligations and boost productivity by keeping their workforce happy and healthy.
We are following the current COVID-19 developments closely, including the latest Government advice, and updates from the regulatory bodies. Humanomics continue to commit to balancing our risk to ensure the wellbeing of our team members, whilst remaining open to provide essential services to our customers. We appreciate your ongoing business, support and understanding during these challenging times.
- Our Edgeworth, Boolaroo and Singleton clinics are currently under a Stay at Home Public Health Order. As an essential service we remain open for medicals, however these clinics are currently not seeing any workers who have been in the Blue Mountains, Wollongong or Greater Sydney Lockdown area within 14 days of their appointment.
- At all clinics we are not seeing any workers who have visited an exposure site within 14 days of their appointment.
- Our Sydney (Parramatta) clinic will be open each Tuesday and Wednesday for essential medicals to be undertaken, workers in Sydney must undergo COVID-19 screening before attending an appointment.
- Our Sydney team will undergo COVID-19 screening every 72 hours as per the Government Public Health Advice.
- Spirometry and respiratory fit testing is currently suspended for non-mining and non-hazardous substance medicals, we are providing respiratory fit testing for frontline health workers.
- All workers and visitors are required to wear a mask and sign into the QR code upon entry to all of our clinics.
- If you have any signs and symptoms of COVID-19, examples include fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, vomiting and /or diarrhoea, loss of smell or taste, please do not attend your appointment and contact us via phone.
- If you are currently required to self-isolate whilst awaiting COVID-19 test results, or are you on a 14day self-isolation due to being a close contact do not attend your appointment and contact us via phone.
- If you currently have a house member who is a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19 and is currently self- isolating please do not attend your appointment and contact us via phone.
Keeping workers happy and healthy since 2003
Established in 2003, Humanomics has developed its offering to encompass a range of practical, professional and prompt occupational health services – all available through one provider at a fair price.
Combining the latest technology with meaningful connection, we deliver custom occupational health and safety solutions to enhance worker well being and reduce business expenses in the long run.
Together, we can make your team thrive.
*Service delivery depends on the nature of your program. Please call our team for further information.
Healthcare management made simple
Our team cares about your health and happiness. That’s why we are committed to making your experience with Humanomics as smooth-sailing as possible, offering expert advice so that you can learn from and enjoy the journey.
Here whenever and wherever you need us
With on-site or in-clinic appointments guaranteed within 72 hours, our health and safety services will be delivered at the most convenient location and time for your team.* If it works best, we can even do weekends!
Support for every stage of employment
Our occupational health services don’t stop once a job contract is signed. We’re here to help you take care of your team’s full work life cycle, from pre-placement medicals to exit employment assessments and everything in between.
Cost-effective solutions for your business
We provide the right medical for the right job, no matter your industry. Delivering a tailored assessment, we get things done efficiently and effectively so that your business can save valuable time and money.
Accurate and applied assessments
Our functional-based approach addresses factors that are key to the safety and performance of a particular role. This accuracy ensures employers comply with legislation and support their people with the right healthcare solutions.
Rapid and reliable reporting
Our prompt reporting process means employers can avail of clear, concise reports within 24 hours of assessment (as well as instant verbal results!). With exceptional quality and a thorough review process, we deliver certainty the first time around.