Humanomics work with your HR and WH&S teams to achieve workplace health and wellness goals.
Humanomics is one of the region’s leading providers in developing programs to…
- Compliment business risk management processes
- Identify workforce human functional hazards
- Tailor workplace health and wellness programs
Every business has a responsibility for their workers health, wellness and safety. Developing and implementing defined health, wellness and risk management policies can assist in minimising or eliminating workplace manual handling and health risks.
In today’s work culture WorkCover are more and more active in reviewing businesses workplace health and risk management strategies and processes to prevent work injuries and monitor health.
Training and services
- Manual Handling Training
- Office Ergonomics Training
- Job Analysis Development
- Occupational Immunisation Programs
- Health Monitoring Programs
Training and Service Locations
Training and services times and location are arranged to suit the convenience of the individual customer requirements. Courses and services can be undertaken at the Humanomics office or onsite.
Make a sound human resource decision and…
- Put safety first as a priority in workers’ minds
- Create a safety culture that reinforces safe and healthy work practices
- Increase the self esteem and confidence of employers
- Reduce workers compensation costs
- Reduce accidents and absenteeism
- Reduce labour turnover