Rail Safety Medicals
The Rail Safety Workers Medical forms part of the Transport (Rail Safety) Act 2010 which requires rail transport operators to have and implement a health and fitness management program.
Humanomics’ rail medical ‘Aproved Health Professionals’ (AHP) are skilled and accredited in the performance of Rail Safety Medicals…
- Rail CAT 1 – Rail workers who perform safety critical work and whose ill health may result in sudden incapacity or collapse leading to a serious incident affecting public safety or the rail network
- Rail CAT 2 -Rail workers who perform safety critical work where sudden incapacity will not impact on the safety of the public or the rail network.
- Rail CAT 3 – Rail workers who perform non-safety critical work and whose health and fitness does not impact directly on the rail network. However, they are required to protect their own safety and that of other rail workers.
Roads and Maritime Services needs to ensure that all drivers are medically fit and competent to drive.
If you’re an older driver, or you have a medical condition, you may be asked to have regular medical tests. Some heavy vehicle drivers also need regular medical tests.
At Humanomics we provide the right driver medical for your job specifics such as…
- Commercial Driver Medical
- Trucksafe and Dangerous Goods Medicals